Face Coverings - 5 pack of 100% cotton face coverings
These reusable face coverings have been made with 3 layers of 100% cotton jersey, and qualifies for category 1 use: individual mask for use by professionals in contact with the public. These coverings are for non-medical use and provide a barrier of protection
- Made from breathable fabrics (135gr/m2 per layer), these face coverings are reusable and withstand 30 washes at 60°C (for a minimum of 30 minutes and tumble drying)
- Dimensions (+/- 1.3cm): height centre 12 ,7cm / height side 8.89cm / width 17.78cm.
- 3 layers 100% cotton jersey
- Treated with silver-copper zeolite and silver zeolite.
Normal conditions of use include washing before the first use and after each use, the face coverings can be worn for a maximum of 4 hours and must be replaced if it becomes wet during usage.
This pack includes 5 face coverings that can each be worn for up to 30 times, in 4 hour periods.
Its performance has been measured by the laboratories of DGA Maîtrise NRBC, 5 rue Lavoisier, 91710 Vert-le-Petit (report rp/20-3371/dga mnrbc/2000305/np at 30 washes).
- Particle filtration efficiency of 3 μ 98%.
- Air permeability at a vacuum of 100 pa > 164 l.m.s-1
The face coverings comply with the AFNOR SPEC S76-001: 2020 specification.
These face coverings have been treated by an antimicrobial treatment containing silver and copper zeolite which also complies with the requirements of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® (certificate 20.HVN.17943), and present no risk to human health.
The design has been established and tested over a period of 4 hours.
This device is neither a medical device within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2017/745 (surgical masks), nor personal protective equipment within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/425 (filter masks type FFP2). This device is not a surgical mask (EU regulation 2017/745) nor a mask of the FFP type (EU regulation 2016/425).
Wash at 60° max / tumble dryer possible / Bleaching not allowed / Iron possible